VURTH Copper Water Bottle 650 ml
Made of 99.7% certified pure copper, this gorgeous baby diamond copper bottle offers all alkaline water benefits and has a naturally antimicrobial surface, to protect you from all the nasties in the air. A perfect companion for traveling to work, gym, or outings.
- Height - 21 cm, Diameter -7 cm
- Capacity- 650 ml
- Sustainable, Copper is the only metal that can be recycled endless times.
- It is recommended to drink the water at room temperature.
- Copper products should not be stored in the freezer as they can explode.
- Copper Water Bottles
- Always clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- A simple, soft wash cloth is best to wipe clean the bottle.
- Dry the bottle immediately with a separate soft cloth or towel
- Oxidation is a natural process of copper; this is not a fault. It only shows that your bottle is pure and its working towards providing you clean and safe water.
- Should any tarnish occur, pour 1 Tsp of salt in a shallow bowl, cut a lemon into half, Dip the halves into salt until completely covered and Gently scrub the outside of the bottle circular motion, Rinse and Dry thoroughly.
- Inside of the bottle can be cleaned by adding 1 Tsp salt and squeezing half a lemon, Add water and rinse thoroughly.
- SQUEAKY LIDS -Pure copper bottles do have the annoying habit of squeaking at the lid! The best thing you can do to reduce this sound is to rub a small amount of oil into the threading on the bottle cap. We recommend using any cooking oil you have at home (coconut or olive oil work just fine). Simply apply a pinch of oil onto your fingertips and then rub this into the threading on the bottle cap. Repeat this process as and when required.